USPA PRO Ratings are not issued at this camp – they are EARNED!
- Working in conjunction with the FAA, the USPA issues Professional Exhibition (PRO) Ratings to any USPA member who has met the current requirements for the rating.
- This rating identifies the jumper as highly proficient and accurate in canopy control.
- A USPA PRO Rating holder is also knowledgeable in the areas of coordination with the Federal Aviation Administration, obtaining insurance coverage, and providing a professional demonstration of skills.
- A USPA PRO Rating is not required for all demonstration jumps, but may be a valuable advantage in working with the FAA.
- The PRO Rating is recognized by the FAA and serves as a certificate of proficiency.
- During this course, all requirements to attain your USPA PRO Rating will be covered, in addition to other areas that are not USPA requirements but will help you immensely as a Professional Demonstrator.
- Flag Jumps
- Banner Jumps
- Streamer Jumps
- Smoke Jumps
- Pyrotechnics Jumps
- Advanced CRW Jumps
- All equipment required for each of these areas is available for sale at this camp or at a later time.
The course registration fee is $500 and includes 5 lift tickets and all required materials to complete the course. The course is two days in length and declared jumps can be made during this course at $16 per slot.